June 11-16- Teen 1: Inside Out Spiritual Emphasis Week & Wrestling Track
June 25-30- Teen 2:
July 9-14- Teen 3: Inside Out Spiritual Emphasis Week & Piano Track
Jul 23-28- Teen 4
July 23-28- Deaf Teen Week
July 30-Aug 4- Teen 5
Any week- Air Conditioned Cabin Space- $50
Teen Camp is Christ-centered, camper-oriented fun with a purpose! We offer five dynamic weeks packed with activity, attractions, and sports and centered on a powerful preaching time in God’s Word with Christian counselors for examples who care about teens.
Click here for the summer brochure!
Enjoy all the summer activities in one week with caring counselors and the excitment of the competition! Be challenged in your Christian walk by some of the best evangelists in the nation.
Highlights of the Week:
- Crazy competitive activities
- Water sports with Ski Nautique boats
- Hiking and outdoor activities
- Rifle Range and archery
- Caring staff who are there for you
With so much to do, you are guaranteed a week packed with wonderful memories!
Teen Camp 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 open on Monday, 2-4 p.m., and all end Saturday, 9 AM.
- Morris Gleiser, June 11-16 “Inside Out Spiritual Emphasis Week” This week is especially designed to grow saved teen believers in their walk with the Lord.
- Rich Tozour, June 25-30
- Tom Farrell, July 9-14 “Inside Out Spiritual Emphasis Week” This week is especially designed to grow saved teen believers in their walk with the Lord.
- Ron DeGarde, July 23-28
- Brian Lievens,July 23-28, Deaf Teen Week
- Jeremiah Cochran, July 30-Aug 4
Be sure to check our What to Pack page.
Reservations & Cost
- Early Bird! Register by March 31st to receive $25 off!
- Camp Cost: $275 per person (this includes the $50 registration fee)
- Sponsor Lodging Info:
- Deluxe Accommodations: $275 per person
- Upgrade to a Driftwood Village Cabin: $20 per person, $ 10 per child.
All accommodations are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations cannot be confirmed or guaranteed without advance registration. Please send your registration form and $50 (per person) non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee to Camp Joy.
The balance will be due when you arrive at camp.