June 14-19- Teen 1: Inside Out Spiritual Emphasis Week & Piano Track
June 28-July 3- Teen 2: Volleyball Track *optional
July 5-10- Teen 3: Inside Out Spiritual Emphasis Week
Jul 19-24- Teen 4:
July 26-31 – Teen 5: Inside Out Spiritual Emphasis Week
Any week- Air Conditioned Cabin Space- $50
Teen Camp is Christ-centered, camper-oriented fun with a purpose! We offer five dynamic weeks packed with activity, attractions, and sports all centered on a powerful preaching time in God’s Word with Christian counselors for examples who care about teens.
Click here for the summer brochure!
Enjoy all the summer activities in one week with caring counselors and the excitement of the competition! Be challenged in your Christian walk by some of the best evangelists in the nation.
Highlights of the Week:
- Crazy competitive activities
- Water sports with Ski Nautique boats
- Hiking and outdoor activities
- Archery Tag and Bazooka Ball
- Caring staff who are there for you
With so much to do, you are guaranteed a week packed with wonderful memories!
Teen Camp 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 open on Monday, 2-4 p.m., and all end Saturday, 9 AM.
- Andy Gleiser, June 14-19 “Inside Out Spiritual Emphasis Week”
- Tom Ferrell, June 28-July 3
- Justyn Smith , July 5-10 “Inside Out Spiritual Emphasis Week”
- Dwight Smith, July 19-24
- Alton Beal, July 26-31: “Inside Out Spiritual Emphasis Week”
Be sure to check our What to Pack page.
Reservations & Cost
- Early Bird! Register by March 31st to receive $25 off!
- Camp Cost: $290 per person (this includes the $50 registration fee)
- Sponsor Lodging Info:
- Free Deluxe Accommodations with Sponsor payment.
- Upgrade to a Driftwood Village Cabin: $20 per person, $ 10 per child.
As we must turn away late registrations to hold a reserve spot, your deposit can only be transferred to a future retreat you attend if you email your cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org within a week of the retreat. Please send your registration form and $50 (per person) non-refundable, non-transferable deposit to Camp Joy.
The balance will be due when you arrive at camp.