Primary 1: June 6-11, 2022
Primary 2: July 11-16, 2022
Primary Camps are for a minimum of 7 years old through 3rd grade.
Click here for the summer brochure! Summer 2022 Brochure
Get ready for the best week of your summer! With crazy competition, great counselors, hilarious skits and, best of all, great preaching. You are on your way to a GREAT adventure!
Highlights of the Week:
- Slick competition
- Lakefront sports and games including inflatable water toys, rope swing, tubing, and ski boat rides
- Fun Time
- Free Cabin Photo to help you remember all the memories
With so much to do, you’re guaranteed a week of fun packed with wonderful memories!
Primary Camps offer a safe, well-supervised environment for children to grow. Counselors are carefully screened and well-trained. We have a health care supervisor and 2 nurses at the campground to dispense medicines and treat injuries. The campground is a secure facility with rules of conduct for everyone on the property.
Camp weeks open on Monday, 2-4 PM and end on Saturday, 9 AM.
Primary 1: June 6-11, 2022, Ed Dunlop
Primary 2: July 11-16, 2022, Bob Loggans
Upgrade to a Driftwood Cabin for $50!
Be sure to check our What to Pack page
Reservations & Cost
- Register by March 31st to receive $25 off!
- Camp Cost: $300 per person (this includes the $50 registration fee)
- Sponsor Lodging Info:
- Free Deluxe Accommodations with Sponsor Payment.
- Upgrade to a Driftwood Village Cabin: $20 per person, $10 per child.
As we must turn away late registrations to hold reserve spot, your deposit can only be transferred to a future retreat you attend if you email email@example.com within a week of the retreat. Please send your registration form and $50 (per person) non-refundable, non-transferable deposit to Camp Joy.
The balance will be due when you arrive at camp.