Camp 1: June 3-8, 2019
Camp 2: July 15-20, 2019
Primary Camps are for a minimum of 7 years old through 3rd grade.
Click here for the summer brochure!
Get ready for the best week of your summer! With crazy competition, great counselors, hilarious skits and, best of all, great preaching. You are on your way to a GREAT adventure!
Highlights of the Week:
- Slick competition between the Stingrays and the Hammerheads
- Lakefront sports and games including a waterslide, rope swing, tubing, and ski boat rides
- Fun Time
- Free Cabin Photo to help you remember all the memories
With so much to do, you’re guaranteed a week of fun packed with wonderful memories!
Primary Camps offer a safe, well-supervised environment for children to grow. Counselors are carefully screened and well-trained. We have a health care supervisor and 2 nurses at the campground to dispense medicines and treat injuries. The campground is a secure facility with rules of conduct for everyone on the property.
Camp weeks open on Monday, 2-4 PM and end on Saturday, 9 AM.
Junior & Primary 1, June 3-8: Bob Loggans
Junior3 & Primary 2 & Piano Camp, July 15-20: Jake D’Andrea
Any week- Air Conditioned Cabin Space- $50
Be sure to check our What to Pack page
Reservations & Cost
- Register by March 31st to receive $25 off!
- Camp Cost: $280 per person (this includes the $50 registration fee)
- Sponsor Lodging Info:
- Free Deluxe Accommodations with Sponsor Payment.
- Upgrade to a Driftwood Village Cabin: $20 per person, $10 per child.
As we must turn away late registrations to hold reserve spot, your deposit can only be transferred to a future retreat you attend if you email firstname.lastname@example.org within a week of the retreat. Please send your registration form and $50 (per person) non-refundable, non-transferable deposit to Camp Joy.
The balance will be due when you arrive at camp.