A Time Away for Pastors and Deacons
Camp Joy is more than just a retreat from everyday pressures. It’s a place specially designed for spiritual growth.
Camp Joy’s Pastor and Deacon’s Retreat is the perfect opportunity for men to get away and enjoy some great preaching, as well as have some quiet time alone with the Lord. Meeting spaces are available for groups that would like to meet while they are at camp. There are many fun attractions for a weekend of stress relief, along with great food and fellowship. Set aside some time to be refreshed physically and spiritually. Join us for the weekend!
Date: January 12-13, 2018
Click below for brochure
Check-in is from 5-7 PM on Friday with appetizers, with the service at 7 PM and a Man-sized dinner served at 8:15 PM The retreat ends at the service conclusion at noon on Saturday.
Be sure to check out our What to Pack page.
Reservations & Cost
- $50 per person (this includes the $25 registration fee; lodging is additional)
- Partial Retreat Costs:
- Friday only: $25 per adult
- Saturday only: $25 per adult for 1 meal; $30 per adult for 2 meals
- Standard Lodge Accommodations: $10 per person
- Deluxe Accommodations: $25 per person
- Driftwood Village Cabin: $45 per person (minimum of two people; $35 per person for 3 or more)
All accommodations are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations cannot be confirmed or guaranteed without advance registration. Please send your registration form and $25 (per person) non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee to Camp Joy.
The balance will be due when you arrive at camp.