Mother/Daughter Retreat: November 10-11
One of the sweetest relationships in a family is the relationship between a mother and her daughter. One way you can invest in that relationship is to spend some quality time together at this special retreat for moms and daughters of all ages. The event theme is Sugar and Spice, and we will be celebrating Christmas early with a special Christmas concert!
This retreat is not only a get-away from your busy schedule to have some fun. but also a refreshing time spiritually. You will not want to miss this specialized retreat.
Great Teaching, Activities for all ages, Christmas Concert, Great Fellowship, Bookstore & Gift Shop, Wagon Rides, Maze, Special Services for ages 4 – 12, Great Food, Mother & Daughter Craft Time, and much more.
Check-in is from 4 – 6 PM on Friday. The retreat ends at 3:30 PM on Saturday. (There will be separate services for ages 4 – 12.)
Be sure to check out our What to Pack page.
Reservations & Cost
- $50 per adult (13 and older; cost includes the $25 registration fee. Lodging is additional)
- $20 per child (ages 4-12)
- Partial Retreat Costs:
- Friday only: $25 per adult
- Saturday only: $25 per adult for one meal; $30 per adult for two meals
- Daughters ages 4-12 have a 50% discount
- Standard Accommodations: $10 per adult
- Deluxe Accommodations: $25 per adult (minimum of two adults)
- Driftwood Village Cabin: $45 per adult (minimum of two adults; $35 per adult for 3 or more)
All accommodations are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations cannot be confirmed or guaranteed without advance registration. Please send your registration form and $25 (per person) non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee to Camp Joy.
The balance will be due when you arrive at camp.