Junior 1: June 7-12: Peanut Allergy & Inside Out Spiritual Emphasis
Junior 2/Junior High: June 21-26 & Piano Track *optional
Junior 3: July 12-17: Inside Out Spiritual Emphasis
Safe, supervised and exciting! Junior Camps are the ideal place for young people to experience God’s creation, develop socially & physically, and be impacted by the Word of God.
Junior Camps are for 4th- 6th grades.
Campers who are 13 years old have the choice of coming to Junior or Teen camp.
Click here for the summer brochure!
Get ready for the best week of your summer! With crazy competition, great counselors, hilarious skits and, best of all, great preaching – you are on your way to a GREAT adventure!
Highlights of the Week:
- Slick competition between the Spartans and the Praetorians
- Lakefront sports and games including a waterslide, rope swing, tubing, and ski boat rides
- Fun Time
- Free Cabin Photo to help you remember all the memories
Camp weeks open on Monday, 2-4 PM and end on Saturday, 9 AM.
Junior 1: June 7-12: Jeff Welch
Junior 2/Junior High: June 21-26: Mark Herbster & Ron DeGarde
Junior 3: July 12-17: Bob Loggans
Any week- Air Conditioned Cabin Space- $50
Be sure to check our What to Pack page.
Reservations & Cost:
- Register by March 31st to receive $25 off!
- Camp Cost: $280 per person (this includes the $50 registration fee)
- Sponsor Lodging Info:
- Free Deluxe Accommodations with Sponsor Payment.
- Upgrade to a Driftwood Village Cabin: $20 per person, $10 per child.
As we must turn away late registrations to hold a reserve spot, you deposit can only be transferred to a future retreat you attend if you email firstname.lastname@example.org within a week of the retreat. Please send your registration form and $50 (per person) non-refundable, non-transferable deposit to Camp Joy.
The balance will be due when you arrive at camp.