There is not a better way to show your love than spending quality time together. Join us for a weekend and celebrate together the love that you share with Christ and with one another.
Treat your sweetheart to a little time away from home. Join other couples enjoying great preaching, great fellowship, a candlelight dinner, a trip down our sky glide and much more!
Date: May 8-9, 2020
Download Brochure: MOT Retreat 2020
Preaching, Fellowship, Candlelight Dinner, Maze, Fireside Room, Sky Glide, Gymnasium, Table Games and more.
Check-in is from 5 – 7 PM on Friday, with supper at 7 PM. and the first service at 8 PM.
The retreat ends at 3 PM on Saturday.
Speakers: Pastor Todd & Rachel Harrison
Be sure to check out our What to Pack page.
RESERVATIONS & COST
Due to the popularity of this retreat, accommodations will fill up quickly. We advise that you register well in advance for the choice rooms. Please call the camp office to check for availability.
- ($50 deposit, *non-refundable*) As we must turn away late registrations to hold a reserved spot, your deposit can only be transferred to a future retreat you attend if you email your cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org within a week of the retreat.
- Package 1: $180 (Driftwood Cabin & Registration)
- Package 2: $150 (Deluxe Room & Registration)
- Package 3: $140 (Cabin & Registration)
- Package 4: $120 (Lodge Room & Registration)
- Partial Retreat Costs:
- Friday only: $50 per couple
- Saturday only, one meal: $50 per couple, two meals: $60 per couple
As we must turn away late registrations to hold a reserve a spot, your deposit can only be transferred to a future retreat you attend if your email your cancellation to email@example.com within a week of the retreat. Please send your registration form and non-refundable, non-transferable deposit to Camp Joy.
The balance will be due when you arrive at camp.