“His Mind – Her Mind”
It is hard to hit the bullseye when you don’t know what you are aiming for. Sharpen your focus as we study the message of the one who created both you and your spouse and our complementary ways. Make plans to hit the target as you understand how to minister to your spouse in the ways they most appreciate. Enjoy time away in a relaxed retreat where you have time to spend together.
Date: October 28-29, 2022
Download Brochure: Marriage on Target Retreat
Split Sessions, Practical Exercises, Sleep-In Saturday, Breakfast Buffet, 42 North Coffee Shop, Fireside Room + Fellowship
In 2019, Camp Joy decided to try a new kind of couples retreat. Featuring split sessions for husbands and wives, a relaxed schedule, and practical training you can use now; Marriage on Target (MOT) was a hit. Register now for our most popular couples retreat before it is filled up.
5:00 – 7:00 pm Arrival & Check-In
7:00 – 7:45 pm Dinner
8:00 pm Service
9:00 – 9:45 am Sleep in Breakfast
2:00 pm Departure
Speakers: John & Nancy Moore
Be sure to check out our What to Pack page.
RESERVATIONS & COST
Due to the popularity of this retreat, accommodations will fill up quickly. We advise that you register well in advance for the choice rooms. Please call the camp office to check for availability.
- ($50 deposit, *non-refundable*) As we must turn away late registrations to hold a reserved spot, your deposit can only be transferred to a future retreat you attend if you email your cancellation to email@example.com within a week of the retreat.
- Package 1: $180 (Driftwood Cabin & Registration)
- Package 2: $150 (Deluxe Room & Registration)
- Package 3: $140 (Cabin & Registration)
- Package 4: $120 (Lodge Room & Registration)
- Partial Retreat Costs:
- Friday only: $50 per couple
- Saturday only, one meal: $50 per couple, two meals: $60 per couple
As we must turn away late registrations to hold a reserve a spot, your deposit can only be transferred to a future retreat you attend if your email your cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org within a week of the retreat. Please send your registration form and non-refundable, non-transferable deposit to Camp Joy.
The balance will be due when you arrive at camp.