“Building Up Your Spouse”
God put you together to form a great team that does more together than either of you could do by yourselves. It is time to grow in our belief and cheerleading of each other! Come to a special Marriage on Target where we focus on the theme: Building Up My Spouse. It is amazing how teams that encourage each other go on to become champions together!
Date: March 19-20, 2021
Download Brochure: Spring Couples Retreat
Split Sessions, Practical Exercises, Sleep-In Saturday, Breakfast Buffet, 42 North Coffee Shop, Fireside Room + Fellowship
This retreat will open with a fun Tex Mex dinner complete with a taco bar, Churros, and a special Horchata Latte in 42 North Coffee!
5:00 – 7:00 pm Arrival & Check-In
7:00 – 8:00 pm Dinner
8:15 pm Service
2:00 pm Departure
Speakers: Pastor Paul & Diane Kingsbury
Be sure to check out our What to Pack page.
RESERVATIONS & COST
Due to the popularity of this retreat, accommodations will fill up quickly. We advise that you register well in advance for the choice rooms. Please call the camp office to check for availability.
- ($50 deposit, *non-refundable*) As we must turn away late registrations to hold a reserved spot, your deposit can only be transferred to a future retreat you attend if you email your cancellation to email@example.com within a week of the retreat.
- Package 1: $180 (Driftwood Cabin & Registration)
- Package 2: $150 (Deluxe Room & Registration)
- Package 3: $140 (Cabin & Registration)
- Package 4: $120 (Lodge Room & Registration)
- Partial Retreat Costs:
- Friday only: $50 per couple
- Saturday only, one meal: $50 per couple, two meals: $60 per couple
As we must turn away late registrations to hold a reserve a spot, your deposit can only be transferred to a future retreat you attend if your email your cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org within a week of the retreat. Please send your registration form and non-refundable, non-transferable deposit to Camp Joy.
The balance will be due when you arrive at camp.