The ministry of Camp Joy goes forward because of the faithful prayers of churches and individuals. We call these prayer warriors Minutemen.
Each week we endeavor to e-mail a prayer update to our Minutemen team. Would you join them and commit to pray at least 1 minute a day for Camp Joy? Please sign up using the form below and we will send you weekly emails with our prayer needs and praises.
What does a minuteman pray for?
Here are some specific needs below. Please pray one minute a day for these requests:
Pray for our staff.
- That we will rise to the occasion and all will be safe and healthy.
- That we will have a spirit of unity and purpose.
- That we will have the help and support we need for our summer staff.
- That the Lord will use each of us for His glory.
Pray for the camp attendance.
- That we will have full camps. (Empty chairs do not make decisions).
- That the Lord will send campers with open hearts.
Pray for God’s Power.
- That the Holy Spirit would direct all speakers and that they will be faithful and effective messengers.
- That the Holy Spirit will have liberty in hearts and lives.
- That the lost will be saved and Christians will be refreshed and challenged.
- That many will surrender to the Lord’s control of their lives.
Pray for camp finances.
- That regular support will increase so that we can provide for existing staff needs and bring on needed additional staff.
What is a minuteman?
A minuteman is a person who commits to faithfully praying for Camp Joy at least 1 minute a day.
How can I become a minuteman?
Commit to pray at least 1 minute a day for Camp Joy.
Fill out the form below to let us know that you’ll be praying for us. We will keep you updated with our prayer needs and praises.
Thank you for signing up!