Come Join us for a week of family fun!
June 20-25, 2022 (SOLD OUT)
Family Camps offer a wholesome vacation for the entire family. The atmosphere is Christ-centered from the program, with scheduled time for Bible reading and two services each day, to the staff which serves to meet every camper’s needs. One cannot overestimate the value a week can bring. The schedule is packed with activities for every age group, but campers can choose what they want to do, allowing the schedule to stay relaxed. Plan your next family vacation with Camp Joy!
Download the medical form and bring it with you to camp: Camper Medical Form
Enjoy some time as a family around the Word of God. Family camp provides many opportunities for both fun and relaxation!
Highlights of the Week:
- Bible-based childcare and nurseries available during adult service times
- Family lakefront and competitive activities
- Family Picnic and outdoor fun
- Family Fun Time
- Game nights for every age group
- Romantic candlelight dinner for adults on Friday
With so much to do, your family is guaranteed a family vacation packed with wonderful memories!
Camp weeks open on Monday, 2-4 PM and end Saturday, 10 AM.
Be sure to check out our What to Pack page.
Reservations & Cost
Camp Cost (lodging is an additional charge):
- Adult: $135 per adult (13 years and up)
- Child (ages 4-12): $100 per child
- Infant (ages 0-3): FREE
- Family (6 or more): $700 per family unit
- Head of household in full time ministry is %10 off total cost.
- $200 per family (Fee is applied toward the camp cost.)
- Tent/Private Camper Site: $150 per site (Limited camper sites available.)
- Family Cabin Accommodations: $250 per cabin (Rustic cabin with private bathrooms.)
- Standard Accommodations: $350 per room (Dorm-like rooms with indoor shared bath facilities.)
- Deluxe Accommodations: $450 per room (Hotel-like accommodations with private bath and air-conditioning; some with balcony view of the lake).
- Driftwood Village Cabin: $650 per cabin (Private cabins with porch, sitting area, fireplace, air-conditioning, loft, and private bath.)
As we must turn away late registrations to hold a reserve spot, your deposit can only be transferred to a future retreat you attend if your Please send your registration form and $200 (per family) non-refundable, non-transferable deposit to Camp Joy.
The balance will be due when you arrive at camp.