May 7-11, 2018
A retreat designed especially for those suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and those training to work with them. A program combining specialized training with a totally fun-packed camping experience—all within the spiritually enriching atmosphere of a Christian camp.
Please click the brochure link for more information! You can also download it, print it, and send it in for registration. PTSD Brochure
- Proper Biblical Counseling
- Marriage Reset – Return to Passion
- Leaving Pornography
- Alcohol Abuse
- Verbal Abuse
- Developing and Maintaining a PTSD Group
- Prison Helps/Breaking the Cycle
- Putting On Christ
Enjoy great preaching, special music and recreational opportunities daily.
Lots of fun recreational activities!
- Sand Volleyball
- Gaga Ball
- High Ropes Course
- Sky Glide Zip Line
- Waterskiing & Tubing
- Lake Rope Swing
- Water Slide
- and much more
Camp week begins on Monday with registration from 1-5 p.m, Dinner at 5:30 pm and the week ends Friday morning.
- Doug Carragher, Th. D., Sergeant Major, U.S. Army (Ret.)
Be sure to check out our What to Pack page.
Reservations & Cost
Camp Cost (lodging is an additional charge):
- Adult: $120 per adult
- Child (ages 4-12): $90 per child
- Infant (ages 0-3): FREE
- $100 per person (Fee is applied toward the camp cost.)
Weekly Lodging Costs:
- Dormitory Room for individuals: $80 per person
- Tent/Private Camper Site: $125 per site (Limited camper sites available.)
- Family Cabin Accommodations: $225 per cabin (Rustic cabin with private bathrooms)
- Standard Accommodations: $325 per room (Dorm-like rooms with indoor shared bath facilities.)
- Deluxe Accommodations: $425 per room (Hotel-like accommodations with private bath and air-conditioning; some with balcony view of the lake).
- Driftwood Village Cabin: $625 per cottage (Private cottages with porch, sitting area, fireplace, air-conditioning, loft, and private bath.)
As we must turn away late registrations to hold a reserve spot, your deposit can only be transferred to a future retreat you attend if you email your cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org within a week of the retreat. Please send your registration form and $100 (per person) non-refundable, non-transferable deposit to Camp Joy.
Registration and $100 non-refundable, non-tranferable registration fee due by April 15, 2018.
A few things to note about registering online:
Please register each individual camper one at a time.
For parents wishing to have their child stay with our counselors, please put “Counselor” in the roommate request and standard housing when registering your child.
At this time, using our secure online payment cart, you will only need to pay the registration fee, a non-refundable, non-transferable payment of $100 per individual, plus an $8 online processing fee.
The remaining balance is due April 15, 2018.
When you have finished the registration process, please print the medical release form, sign it, and bring it with you to camp.
If you have any questions feel free to call us at (262) 473-3132.