Camp 1: June 26-July 1, 2017
Camp 2: July 10-15, 2017
Camp 3: July 24-29, 2017
Teen Camp is Christ-centered, camper-oriented fun with a purpose! We offer three dynamic weeks packed with activity, attractions, and sports and centered on a powerful preaching time in God’s Word with Christian counselors for examples who care about teens.
Click here for the summer brochure!
Enjoy all the summer activities in one week with caring counselors and the excitment of the competition! Be challenged in your Christian walk by some of the best evangelists in the nation.
Highlights of the Week:
- Crazy competitive activities
- Water sports with Ski Nautique boats
- Hiking and outdoor activities
- Rifle Range and archery
- Caring staff who are there for you
With so much to do, you are guaranteed a week packed with wonderful memories!
Teen Camp 1, 2, & 3 open on Monday, 2-4 p.m., and all end Saturday, 9 AM.
- Tom Farrell & Ron DeGarde, June 26-July 1 “Inside Out Spiritual Emphasis Week” This week is especially designed to grow saved teen believers in their walk with the Lord.
- John Goetsch Sr. & Hal Hightower, July 10-15, 2017
- Dwight Smith & Mike Shrock, July 24-29, 2017
Be sure to check our What to Pack page.
Reservations & Cost
- Camp Cost: $265 per person (this includes the $25 registration fee)
- Sponsor Lodging Info:
- Deluxe Accommodations: $265 per person
- Upgrade to a Driftwood Village Cabin: $20 per person (or a maximum of $60 per family)
All accommodations are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations cannot be confirmed or guaranteed without advance registration. Please send your registration form and $25 (per person) non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee to Camp Joy.
The balance will be due when you arrive at camp.