Camp 1: June 12-17, 2017
Camp 2: June 19-24, 2017
Camp 3: July 17-22, 2017
Primary Camps are for 2nd-3rd graders.
Click here for the summer brochure!
Get ready for the best week of your summer! With crazy competition, great counselors, hilarious skits and, best of all, great preaching. You are on your way to a GREAT adventure!
Highlights of the Week:
- Slick competition between the Samurais and the Ninjas
- Lakefront sports and games including: waterslide, rope swing, tubing, and ski boat rides
- Fun Time and a Week-in-Review Video
- Cabin Photo to help you remember all the memories
With so much to do, you’re guaranteed a week of fun packed with wonderful memories!
Primary Camps offer a safe, well-supervised environment for children to grow. Counselors are carefully screened, well-trained and have at least 1 year of college training at a Christian college. We have a health care supervisor and 2 nurses on the campground to dispense medicines and treat injuries. The campground is secured by locked facilities.
Camp weeks open on Monday, 2-4 PM and end on Saturday, 9 AM.
- Todd Sivnksty, June 12-17, 2017
- Bob Loggans, June 19-24, 2017
- Ed Dunlop, July 17-22, 2017
Be sure to check our What to Pack page
Reservations & Cost
- Camp Cost: $265 per person (this includes the $25 registration fee)
- Day Campers: Be a day camper for only $40 a Day!
- Sponsor Lodging Info:
- Deluxe Accommodations: $265 per person
- Upgrade to a Driftwood Village Cabin: $20 per person (or a maximum of $60 per family)
All accommodations are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations cannot be confirmed or guaranteed without advance registration. Please send your registration form and $25 (per person) non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee to Camp Joy.
The balance will be due when you arrive at camp.