Camp 1: June 4-9, 2018
Camp 2: June 18-23, 2018
Camp 3: July 16-21, 2018
Primary Camps are for minimum of 7 years old through 3rd grade.
Click here for the summer brochure!
Get ready for the best week of your summer! With crazy competition, great counselors, hilarious skits and, best of all, great preaching. You are on your way to a GREAT adventure!
Highlights of the Week:
- Slick competition between the Mambas and the Leopards
- Lakefront sports and games including: waterslide, rope swing, tubing, and ski boat rides
- Fun Time and a Week-in-Review Video
- Free Cabin Photo to help you remember all the memories
With so much to do, you’re guaranteed a week of fun packed with wonderful memories!
Primary Camps offer a safe, well-supervised environment for children to grow. Counselors are carefully screened, well-trained and have at least 1 year of college training. We have a health care supervisor and 2 nurses on the campground to dispense medicines and treat injuries. The campground is secure facility with rules of conduct for everyone on the property.
Camp weeks open on Monday, 2-4 PM and end on Saturday, 9 AM.
Junior & Primary 1, June 4-9: Bob Loggans
Junior & Primary 2, June 18-23: Jake D’Andrea
Junior & Primary 3 & Piano Camp, July 16-21: Dwayne Morris
June 18-23- Junior & Primary 2- Learn to Swim Track- $50
Any week- Air Conditioned Cabin Space- $50
Be sure to check our What to Pack page
Reservations & Cost
- Register by March 31st to receive $25 off!
- Camp Cost: $275 per person (this includes the $50 registration fee)
- Sponsor Lodging Info:
- Deluxe Accommodations: $275 per person
- Upgrade to a Driftwood Village Cabin: $20 per person, $10 per child.
All accommodations are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations cannot be confirmed or guaranteed without advance registration. Please send your registration form and $50 (per person) non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee to Camp Joy.
The balance will be due when you arrive at camp.