Mother/Daughter Retreat: November 9-10, 2018
One of the sweetest relationships in a family is the relationship between a mother and her daughter. One way you can invest in that relationship is to spend some quality time together at this special retreat for moms and daughters of all ages.
This retreat is not only a get-away from your busy schedule to have some fun. but also a refreshing time spiritually. You will not want to miss this specialized retreat.
Great Teaching, Activities for all ages, Great Fellowship, Bookstore & Gift Shop, Wagon Rides, Special Services for ages 4 – 12, Great Food, Mother & Daughter Craft Time, and much more.
Check-in is from 4 – 7 PM on Friday. The retreat ends at 3:30 PM on Saturday. (There will be separate services for ages 4 – 12.)
Thursday Sweet Deal: $50 Deluxe Room or $75 Driftwood Cabin for just the room.
Be sure to check out our What to Pack page.
Reservations & Cost
- $55 per adult (13 and older; cost includes the $25 deposit. Lodging is additional)
- $25 per child (ages 4-12)
- Free (3 & under)
- Partial Retreat Costs:
- Friday only: $25 per adult
- Saturday only: $25 per adult for one meal; $30 per adult for two meals
- Daughters ages 4-12 have a 50% discount
- Standard Accommodations: $10 per person
- Cabins: $15 per person
- Deluxe Accommodations: $25 per person (minimum of two)
- Driftwood Village Cabin: $45 per person (minimum of two; $35 per person for 3 or more)
All accommodations are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations cannot be confirmed or guaranteed without advance registration. Please send your registration form and $25 (per person) non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee to Camp Joy.
The balance will be due when you arrive at camp.