Camp 1: June 12-17, 2017
Camp 2: June 19-24, 2017
Camp 3: July 17-22, 2017
Camp 4: July 31-Aug 5, 2017 “Inside Out Spiritual Emphasis Week” This week is specifically designed to grow the saved young believer in their walk with the Lord.
Safe, supervised and exciting! Junior Camps are the ideal place for young people to experience God’s creation, develop socially & physically, and be impacted by the Word of God.
Junior Camps are for 4th-6th graders.
Click here for the summer brochure!
Get ready for the best week of your summer! With crazy competition, great counselors, hilarious skits and, best of all, great preaching – you are on your way to a GREAT adventure!
Highlights of the Week:
- Slick competition between the Samurais and the Ninjas
- Lakefront sports and games including: waterslide, rope swing, tubing, and ski boat rides
- Fun Time and a Week-in-Review Video
- Cabin Photo to help you remember all the memories
Camp weeks open on Monday, 2-4 PM and end on Saturday, 9 AM.
- Todd Sivnksty, June 12-17, 2017
- Bob Loggans, June 19-24, 2017
- Ed Dunlop, July 17-22, 201
- William Geiseman, July 31- Aug 5, 2017 “Inside Out Spiritual Emphasis Week” This week is designed to grow saved young believers in their walk with the Lord.
Be sure to check our What to Pack page.
Reservations & Cost:
- Camp Cost: $265 per person (this includes the $25 registration fee)
- Sponsor Lodging Info:
- Deluxe Accommodations: $265 per person
- Upgrade to a Driftwood Village Cabin: $20 per person (or a maximum of $60 per family)
All accommodations are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations cannot be confirmed or guaranteed without advance registration. Please send your registration form and $25 (per person) non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee to Camp Joy.
The balance will be due when you arrive at camp.