Junior & Primary 1, June 4-9:
Junior & Primary 2, June 18-23:
Junior & Primary 3 & Piano Camp, July 16-21:
Safe, supervised and exciting! Junior Camps are the ideal place for young people to experience God’s creation, develop socially & physically, and be impacted by the Word of God.
Junior Camps are for 4th-6th graders.
Click here for the summer brochure!
Get ready for the best week of your summer! With crazy competition, great counselors, hilarious skits and, best of all, great preaching – you are on your way to a GREAT adventure!
Highlights of the Week:
- Slick competition between the Mambas and the Leopards
- Lakefront sports and games including: waterslide, rope swing, tubing, and ski boat rides
- Fun Time and a Week-in-Review Video
- Cabin Photo to help you remember all the memories
Camp weeks open on Monday, 2-4 PM and end on Saturday, 9 AM.
Junior & Primary 1, June 4-9: Bob Loggans
Junior & Primary 2, June 18-23: Jake D’Andrea
Junior & Primary 3 & Piano Camp, July 16-21: Dwayne Morris
June 18-23- Junior & Primary 2- Learn to Swim Track- $50
Any week- Air Conditioned Cabin Space- $50
Be sure to check our What to Pack page.
Reservations & Cost:
- Camp Cost: $265 per person (this includes the $25 registration fee)
- Sponsor Lodging Info:
- Deluxe Accommodations: $265 per person
- Upgrade to a Driftwood Village Cabin: $20 per person (or a maximum of $60 per family)
All accommodations are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations cannot be confirmed or guaranteed without advance registration. Please send your registration form and $25 (per person) non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee to Camp Joy.
The balance will be due when you arrive at camp.