Father and Son Outing
This retreat is a great get-away for fathers and sons. It is packed full of fun adventures for men and boys of all ages. This spring retreat is a nice outdoor event after being cooped up all winter! It is designed to give some quality one-on-one time as father & son.
Dates: May 25-26, 2018
Our program department is currently working on some creative Father/Son activities! Stay Tuned!
Hiking trails, paint ball (additional cost), rifle range (additional cost), archery, gymnasium, sky glide, and much more!
Check-in is from 5 – 7 PM on Friday. Service at 7 pm. Man sized dinner served at 8:15. For campers coming only on Saturday, the retreat begins at 10 AM. The retreat ends at 2 PM on Saturday. (There will be separate services for ages 4 – 12.)
Click below for brochure:
Be sure to check out our What to Pack page.
Reservations & Cost
- $45 per adult (this includes the $25 deposit; lodging is additional)
- $15 per child (ages 4-12)
- Partial Retreat Costs:
- Friday or Saturday with one meal is $20
- Saturday with 2 meals is $25
- Children ages 4-12 are 50% off.
- Standard Accommodations: $10 per person
- Cabins: $15 per person
- Deluxe Accommodations: $25 per person
- Driftwood Village Cabin: $45 per person (minimum of two persons; $35 per person for 3 or more)
- All children lodge free (only eligible for the Father and Son Retreat)
As we must turn away late registrations to hold a reserve spot, your deposit can only be transferred to a future retreat you attend if your email your cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org within a week of the retreat. Please send your registration form and non-refundable, non-transferable deposit to Camp Joy.
The balance will be due when you arrive at camp.