Camp 1: June 19-24, 2017
Camp 2: July 3-8, 2017
Family Camps offer a wholesome vacation for the entire family. The atmosphere is Christ-centered from the program, with scheduled time for Bible reading and two services each day, to the staff which serves to meet every camper’s needs. One cannot overestimate the value a week can bring. The schedule is packed with activities for every age group, but campers can choose what they want to do, allowing the schedule to stay relaxed. Plan your next family vacation with Camp Joy!
Enjoy some time as a family around the Word of God. Family camp provides many opportunities for both fun and relaxation!
Highlights of the Week:
- Bible-based childcare and nurseries available throughout the day
- Family lakefront and competitive activities
- Family Picnic and outdoor fun
- Family Fun Time
- Game nights for every age group
- Romantic candlelight dinner for adults on Friday
With so much to do, your family is guaranteed a family vacation packed with wonderful memories!
Camp weeks open on Monday, 10 AM – 5:30 PM and end Saturday, 10 AM.
- Jim Schettler, June 19-24, 2017
- Mark Minnick, July 3-8, 2017
Be sure to check out our What to Pack page.
Reservations & Cost
Camp Cost (lodging is an additional charge):
- Adult: $110 per adult
- Child (ages 4-12): $85 per child
- Infant (ages 0-3): FREE
- Family (6 or more): $550 per family unit
- $100 per family (Fee is applied toward the camp cost.)
- Tent/Private Camper Site: $100 per site (Limited camper sites available.)
- Family Cabin Accommodations: $200 per cabin (Rustic cabin with central bath house.)
- Standard Accommodations: $300 per room (Dorm-like rooms with indoor shared bath facilities.)
- Deluxe Accommodations: $400 per room (Hotel-like accommodations with private bath and air-conditioning; some with balcony view of the lake).
- Driftwood Village Cabin: $600 per cottage (Private cottages with porch, sitting area, fireplace, air-conditioning, loft, and private bath.)
Day Camp Costs:
- Entire day with all meals: $23.50 per adult, children are half priced
- Afternoon with dinner only: $10.50 per adult, children are half priced
All accommodations are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations cannot be confirmed or guaranteed without advance registration. Please send your registration form and $25 (per person) non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee to Camp Joy.
The balance will be due when you arrive at camp.