Join us for our Mother’s Day Mom’s Weekend Out Retreat May 11-12, 2018! You can either book a spot for yourself or give a gift of a weekend away to your Mom! This retreat features Make-Your-Own Pamper Crafts like Fizzy Bath Bombs, Sugar scrub, and Hot drink mixes! Gather around on Friday for a clean chick flick on the big screen, pizza, popcorn, and all those sugary snacks with your friends! We won’t let you leave without some spiritual refreshment with our speaker!
Click below for brochure:
Enjoy daily devotionals, craft times, and general fellowship with other Bible Believing ladies! Please feel free to bring other crafts with you as well! There will be plenty of time to work on your individual projects as well.
Our Speaker: Angela Morris
Registration is Friday 4-7 pm, dinner at 7 pm, service 8 pm, retreat ends at 2 pm on Saturday.
Be sure to check out our What to Pack page.
Reservations & Cost
- Thursday Sweet Deal: $50 Deluxe Room or $75 Driftwood Room
- $50 per person
- Partial Retreat Costs:
- Friday only: $25 per adult
- Saturday only: $25 per adult for 1 meal; $30 per adult for 2 meals
- Standard Accommodations: $10 per person
- Cabins: $15 per person
- Deluxe Accommodations: $25 per person
- Driftwood Village Cabin: $45 per person (minimum of 2 people; $35 per person for 3 or more)
All accommodations are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations cannot be confirmed or guaranteed without advance registration. Please send your registration form and $25 (per person) non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee to Camp Joy.
The balance will be due when you arrive at camp.