Join us for our Crafters’ Retreat! Where you can do all your creating, relaxing, and refreshing in one place! Enjoy a beautiful setting, plenty of time and workspace to make good head-way on those projects that you keep putting off, plus enjoy delicious food and wonderful fellowship! This year we have opened the weekend to all crafters, so bring all the girls and take advantage of this delightful event!
All attendees are invited to bring a quilt for the Quilt Show Inspire Creativity in Others that we will be enjoying on Saturday.
Click below for brochure:
Enjoy daily devotionals and scrapbooking workshops from a variety of gifted ladies while you fellowship with friends and fellow-crafters!
Tips on getting prepared:
- Choose what you want to work on. One theme at a time works well. (i.e. vacation, school, wedding, heritage, holidays, pets, etc.)
- Get pictures ordered and printed.
- Stock up on adhesive.
- Pick out album to go with theme and get page refills, too.
- Start putting page layouts together – start with pictures and choose coordinating papers and embellishments.
- Group them together in large ziploc bags or file folders, etc. This will help you pack lighter and not need to bring your entire stock of card stock, patterned paper, embellishments, etc.
- Pack up the crafting supplies you will need and come have a wonderful and relaxing time.
Check-in is from 1:30-3 PM on Thursday, with supper at 6 PM and the first service at 7 PM The retreat ends at 4 PM on Saturday.
Be sure to check out our What to Pack page.
Reservations & Cost
- $60 per person
- Partial Retreat Costs:
- Friday only: $25 per adult
- Saturday only: $25 per adult for 1 meal; $30 per adult for 2 meals
- Standard Accommodations: $10 each
- Deluxe Accommodations: $25 per person (minimum of 2 people)
- Driftwood Village Cabin: $45 per person (minimum of 2 people; $35 per person for 3 or more)
All accommodations are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations cannot be confirmed or guaranteed without advance registration. Please send your registration form and $25 (per person) non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee to Camp Joy.
The balance will be due when you arrive at camp.