- This event has passed.
Men’s Spring Retreat
March 18, 2016 - March 19, 2016
Great Fellowship, Bookstore & Coffee Shop, Skeet Shooting (additional Cost), Maze, Fireside Room, Walking Trails, Great Food, Sky Glide, Rifle Range (additional Cost), Gymnasium, Table Games, Relaxed Schedule.
Check-in is from 5 – 7 PM on Friday, with supper at 7 PM and the first service at 8 PM. The retreat ends at 4 PM on Saturday.
- Carl Herbster March 18-19, 2016
- Ron DeGarde October 21-22, 2016
Be sure to check out our What to Pack page.
Reservations & Cost
- $50 per adult (this includes the $25 registration fee; lodging is additional)
- Partial Retreat Costs:
- Friday only: $25 per adult
- Saturday only: $25 per adult for 1 meal; $30 per adult for 2 meals
- Standard Accommodations: $10 per adult
- Deluxe Accommodations: $25 per person (minimum of two persons)
- Driftwood Village Cabin: $45 per person (minimum of two persons; $35 per person for 3 or more)
Alternatively, you may make reservations with a local motel. Here are two local options:
- Super 8: (262) 472-0400
- Baymont: (262) 472-9400
All accommodations are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations cannot be confirmed or guaranteed without advance registration. Please send your registration form and $25 (per person) non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee to Camp Joy.
The balance will be due when you arrive at camp.