Family Camp 1
June 19 - June 24
Highlights of the Week:
- Bible-based childcare and nurseries available throughout the day
- Family lakefront and competitive activities
- Family Picnic and outdoor fun
- Family Fun Time
- Game nights for every age group
- Romantic candlelight dinner for adults on Friday
With so much to do, your family is guaranteed a family vacation packed with wonderful memories!
Camp weeks open on Monday, 10 AM – 5:30 PM and end Saturday, 10 AM.
- Jim Schettler, June 19-24, 2017
- Mark Minnick, July 3-8, 2017
Be sure to check out our What to Pack page.
Reservations & Cost
Camp Cost (lodging is an additional charge):
- Adult: $110 per adult
- Child (ages 4-12): $85 per child
- Infant (ages 0-3): FREE
- Family (6 or more): $550 per family unit
- $100 per family (Fee is applied toward the camp cost.)
- Tent/Private Camper Site: $100 per site (Limited camper sites available.)
- Family Cabin Accommodations: $200 per cabin (Rustic cabin with central bath house.)
- Standard Accommodations: $300 per room (Dorm-like rooms with indoor shared bath facilities.)
- Deluxe Accommodations: $400 per room (Hotel-like accommodations with private bath and air-conditioning; some with balcony view of the lake).
- Driftwood Village Cabin: $600 per cottage (Private cottages with porch, sitting area, fireplace, air-conditioning, loft, and private bath.)
Day Camp Costs:
- Entire day with all meals: $23.50 per adult, children are half priced
- Afternoon with dinner only: $10.50 per adult, children are half priced
All accommodations are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations cannot be confirmed or guaranteed without advance registration. Please send your registration form and $25 (per person) non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee to Camp Joy.
The balance will be due when you arrive at camp.